- Watch our Summer Work Travel video presentation and read the 2018 W&T Employment Terms and Conditions thoroughly. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Apply for the Summer Work Travel Program through a local Agency in your home country.
- Find out when Premier Aquatics representatives are going to visit your country to conduct face to face interviews. During the interview you will be able to ask all the questions you might have.
- After you successfully pass the interview you will gain access to our database called "Aquanet" through which we will stay in touch.
- We will inform you when we organize an American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Course in your country. Attendance is mandatory, as all candidates must become certified Lifeguards.
- In cooperation with your local Work and Travel Agency you will obtain a J-1 visa and book your flight to the USA.
- Once the flight is booked you will need to share your flight information with us through Aquanet.
- A Premier Aquatics representative will pick you up from only Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) orRonald Reagan National Airport (DCA.)
- After arriving to our office you will need to fill out employment paperwork and sign your housing agreement.
- Our representative will drive you to your apartment and the supervisor assigned to your work place will contact you regarding your work schedule